Values and Ethos
At Sholing Infant School we are committed to building firm foundations to ensure the highest provision for all our children.
We create a secure, stimulating and exciting learning environment, which values and celebrates diversity, effort and achievement in all its forms.
The Governors’ aims for the school are to create a well organised and stimulating environment in which:-
- Everyone is happy, confident and valued.
- Everyone takes a pride in the school.
- All children have equal opportunities across a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum.
- Children develop a sense of personal responsibility, self-discipline and pride in achievements which is fostered within the school community.
- We instil an enthusiasm for learning.
- Children are equipped with skills which will enable them to become independent learners with enquiring minds.
- Standards of attainment and expectations are high in all curriculum areas.
- Children behave well and have a good understanding of social and moral values. They are helped to develop an appreciation of the cultural and spiritual aspects of life.
- The whole school community works in partnership.